Friday, October 13, 2023

I Loathe You Once In A Blue Moon

     Thankyou for reminding me to never love you anymore. You have show me that you will never be susceptible to change and remain in chains you delude yourself as comfort. You anchor my heart back into my mind and violently plaster why I should never love someone like you once more. My rationality reminded me that you can never be happy with one whose mind seeks to remain stagnant. You will remain the same with the path you chose. You ignored every wisdom that I provided your survival, still you proceed to listen to voices that never once cared for you. You are a memory I will always use to snap me back into reality. I breath out a sigh of relief to know we will never cross paths again. I hope it remains that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...