Friday, October 13, 2023

World's Shame

 Runes with our names inscribed, 

We dive into an idea we loathe,

You swallow the truth through a resisting throat,

And I perform a ruthless quote,


Besides the cold wafting between us,

No mist can make me forget your picturesque smile,

Even if it ventures though rigorous miles,

I will go though torturous terrain and trials,


Times' betrayal calls the emergence of brute stares,

Imposing temptations for blood,

To a tear is time meant for our hearts,

I would learn violence on throttling darts,


With your voice I fall into eternal admire,

A world were you do not exist is a world in abyss,

This humbling winds carry the shallow,

Hallow,

and otherworldly promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The World's Façade III

      The absolute sure will grow into an infinite doubt. Like a newborn assumed to be the epitome of innocence, shall change into the human...