Saturday, October 14, 2023

Laced Soul

     Deprived of attention drives a manic into destruction, until its wits wither like tulips under spring's touch. With a hunch, we manifest prophecies, growing into policies for the vulnerable to follow. Drowned in your gaze, is a sole soul sold to greed agreed by creed. Uproot the seed and it shall I bask in the sun. and it shall never be anything more. We broke the rule which we whispered in ears, thus severe our ties with its authoritative sheers. Cheers on the other field an be heard whilst our garden is descended with despair. We share a mind but divide by heart, for we are a art meant to be torn apart. The rapids and ripples l sing our names while we sulk in the silence as we are pinned by or own chains . You will grow to be hollow as I will run free, comes with the price that you will resent me. With glee, I look back to what was once ours, then look out into the vast I paddle with my oars. As I set course for a journey without you, the future I need will come into view. The new life where I will no longer bask in your hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...