Saturday, October 14, 2023

I Loathe You Once In A Blue Moon II

     Whenever I start to remember you, I would anchor my consciousness with the truth, as though it is  a prescribed medication. The wind will serenade the somber sun as how the lengthy lyrics will bore the unwilling. The night is brighter than the afternoons showered in golds and champaigns. Drown in the sonnets that lays your heart rest and buries your still beating heart to prevent from shattering further. I wish I never met you, I wish you never sat beside me that day, or interest to be exchanged. You were the journey I loath. There is no sun to set for us, only a moon to rise for me and you. You are the ship I pray sins in the trenches you yourself built. I believe I must cry, but that would make my eyes close, I cannot afford to miss a single moment now. May our memories scorch your soul as how mine is now in ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...