Saturday, October 14, 2023

The Swallowed Truth II

     I hold Cupid's bow while I get impaled by its arrows. Love in my life, is meant to be seen but not felt or I shall disperse into ashes and shatter into fragments to be swallowed by the world's greed. I am as forbidden written in stories to put children to rest, the selfish that sincere eyes must turn a blind eye to. The lips I have hones to grace another will now be buried in frost as how I shall be buried with an empty hand. The hope I harvest and harvested will wither into the pavements of the Ignorants and Menaces. This curse will manifest a vindictive light for all to see and resent. Love in my life, will fade like the quinks in tales as old as time. The arms of time will be hindered by the vines of memories as how the springs with no life to show will embed into the roots of those that had stayed to listen. Cupid can Never Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The World's Façade III

      The absolute sure will grow into an infinite doubt. Like a newborn assumed to be the epitome of innocence, shall change into the human...