Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Embrace of Blues (Introductory Paragraph)

 As the sea breeze dances around whilst the sullen white sand slowly succumbs me further and further, my head gets vulnerably drowned, not by the crystal waters before me, but the dwelling thoughts of the day the reaper stands before me. "Bluer than the blue skies, blue seas, or that foreigner over there with crystal blue eyes" I recall telling myself. Wave after wave did I realize those roars were of my beloved mother's calls, calling me back to the hotel. I decided to continue my conversation with the beach shore as I realized I am in confrontation with the hotel door. Neither did I want to enter nor stay outside the hall, thus I stare upon this inanimate object until my sister broke the tension between me and Mr. Hotel door. A room so well-lit, lures me to rest. Who could resist? I did. I knew by the moment I close my eyes or might as well simply blink, comes 'tomorrow', whom I loath to acknowledge. I hear the familiar waves prancing on our hotel window, I turn to just be greeted by nothing but pitch black. The once beautiful horizons of blue was nothing more than an abyss. The embrace of nature was more humane than those of my family. Regretfully, I shake tomorrow's hand if by all means I'll be embraced by those blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...