Friday, October 13, 2023

To Death,

    The living lived lives lasting years enough to unveil the world for what is truly is, the chaos no life deserves. A preserved nightmare that infests dreams of dreams in streams. The Oaks, birches, and maples all agree, this world never needed me. To the privileged, the world is flavored sugar sweet as to the persecuted, stung by salt. Sugar and Salt plays a façade until it touches your tongue. You can sit in the dim as much as you desire, but that will never defeat the truth that you will someday crave for everlasting light. Your eyes will go lengths to deceive you if by means it will keep you away from the danger that lurks. Death should not be feared, may we learn to conquer its heart as we walk to its home, to pass the night. Lives lived was living for death's embrace.










No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...