Saturday, October 14, 2023

The Swallowed Truth III

     Life is a blank age ad yr consciousness is its ink. I paddle to the water of nihilism, the more that faces and voices came and go. The more days where the sun rises , increases your doubt of ones existence. The mind will think about itself as how you will think about others. Fool you are to believe you see the chaos the world is. You are being led into a lie that will rot you 'till your very last heave. For once in your life, watch lives come and go then you shall find the meaning of life in words that can never be limited to one or two words. Life is an infinite sentence its only end being the death. Allow yourself to break loose if it means tat it may be the only way you will find yourself, The world that you need is you , your mind is the word you must heed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It does not have to be me

  I left my heart to die again. I met another face that looks at me with scorn and regret. This year should be the twentieth fragment of my ...